State National Companies announced that it has completed a redesign of MyLoanInsurance.com, the company’s online resource for auto loan borrowers who have questions regarding loan status, insurance requirements, and more.
“Borrowers commonly have questions, particularly regarding insurance requirements associated with auto loans,” said Trace Ledbetter, Executive Vice President, State National. “State National makes it easy for borrowers to obtain the information they need to answer these questions through Myloaninsurance.com.”
The latest enhancement to the site, deployed for all clients this week, is designed to make it more convenient for borrowers to use and to make insurance tracking and collateral protection insurance (CPI) administration even easier for lending staff. State National first launched MyLoanInsurance.com in 2000.
Unlike sites designed specifically for lenders, MyLoanInsurance.com is customized to the needs of borrowers and co-branded for each State National client. Pulling data from InsurTrak, the CPI industry’s leading insurance tracking system, MyLoanInsurance.com gives every visitor to this password-protected site the ability to view transactions, periods of insurance coverage, any lapses, when notices were sent, and more.
At the new MyLoanInsurance.com, borrowers can:
- View a dynamic timeline of insurance transactions in an intuitive, calendar-based format, showing the history of activity that has taken place on their account.
- Obtain account summary information showing current insurance status, carrier, effective date, and expiration date.
- Upload insurance documents.
- Submit insurance via traditional forms.
- View notices sent to them and print copies.
- View CPI certificates, if any exist on loan.
- Access FAQs regarding CPI.
“With its latest upgrade, MyLoanInsurance.com further reduces the need for lending staff to respond to borrower inquiries, resulting in lower costs. Borrowers get the information they need — whenever, wherever they need it,” Ledbetter added. “MyLoanInsurance.com is an easy-to-use, real-time solution that reflects State National’s expertise in CPI and our commitment to delivering the best service to our clients nationwide.”